1 Day Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Bus Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- Approx. 8 hours
- Departure Date:
- 22-seats air-conditioned coach + shared English speaking guide
- Beijing Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs Day Bus Tour – Seeing Beijing most famous tourist sites, Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs within one day. Hiking Beijing Badaling Great Wall and traveling Ming Tombs at best price.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour.
The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional.
On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short exterior visit to the “Birds Nest” and “Water Cube”—the main Olympic Stadium. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One day Panda house and Hutong Bus tour only US $30 p/p
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident’s house. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You can also have the chance to enjoy the porcelain factory,which is also a must in ancient Beijing tour.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transferred back to your hotels.
+ One day Classic Bus Tour only US $39 p/p
After Chinese typical lunch at local restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Shared Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Shared 22 seat-in-coach with experienced driver between hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- ArrangementsL: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
1 Day Classic Beijing TourForbidden City+Tiananmen+Temple of Heaven+Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Essence TourBadaling Great Wall & Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Highlights Bus TourMutianyu Great Wall+Ming Tombs+Olympic Sites
2 Days Beijing Essence Tour with Adventurous HikingTiananmen+Forbidden City+Summer Palace+Jinshanling-Simatai Hiking
3 Days Classic Beijing Bus Tour Packageexplore all the best of Beijing, perfect as great add-ons before your China trip