1 Day Badaling & Juyongguan Great Wall Tour
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
After breakfast, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel then drive to first destination Badaling Great Wall. Badaling section is the most visited one among all the Great Wall sections, approximately 80 km northwest of urban Beijing city. Badaling Great Wall is famous for his magnificence. The wall averages 7.8 metres high, 6.5 metres wide of the base, and 5.8 metres on the top. The highest section is 15 meters high. The wall was designed to allow five horse or ten soldiers to march on the wall. You will hike up snaking sections of walls, enter the watchtowers and see distant views. You will hike for 2 hours on the Badaling Great Wall.
Having Chinese typical lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, driving to the Juyongguan Great Wall initially built in Ming Dynasty. Situated in a valley surrounded by mountains, Juyongguan Pass has long been a military stronghold and it is a crucial pass of the Great Wall. The wall has a girth of over 4,000 meters (4,374.4 yards). With mountains as its east and west walls, this pass had played a strategic defense role in ancient times. You will hike the Juyongguan Great Wall for 2 hours.
After the hiking tour, transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between your hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the 'golden route'
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor's second palace: Chengde summer resort