1 Day Arts & Crafts Museum Tour
- Tour Code:
- One Day
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Prestigious and traditional National;Ancient and exquisite China Millennium Monument.
Sample Itinerary Overview
In the morning, we will pick you up after breakfast in your hotel to the National Arts and Crafts Museum, which holds the country’s most important historical arts and crafts “Jade Carving , Ivory Carving, Cloisonné and Carved Lacquer”, objects and features arts and crafts, national folk arts, Beijing folk arts and modern folk arts.
And after lunch at a restaurant nearby, we will go to China Millennium Monument, which provides a self-contained environment for high-level art exhibitions, with its modern displaying equipment and high-tech system integration progressing with the world.
After our finishing the visit, we will return to the hotel you stay and have supper.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
+ One more day to explore the real folk culture of Beijing
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort