1 Day Ancient Beijing Cycling Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day ( Riding: 6-7 hours )
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide + Private bicycle
- Cycle around the centre of Beijing, explore the Beijing hightlight in a healthy way!
Sample Itinerary Overview
Today your experienced tour guide will pick you up at your hotel.We will get to the place where we will rent our bike, and then get on the bike and cycle on the Tiananmen square, along the Forbidden city to Beihai Park. You will have a view at Beihai park, the moat of the forbidden city, the temple of earth, and Lama temple as well as the Confucius temple. Onward to pass through the ancient Hutongs to get to the Drum Tower and Bell Tower. Cycle along the Houhai Lake,Bar street and Prince Gong’s Garden. Lunch will be arranged in a local family, enjoy local food. If you wish, you can learn how to make Chinese dish.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch in a local family;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between hotels and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Hotel accommodation;
- Travel insurance.