9 Days Golden Triangle Family Tour
Price per person from $1335
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Length:
- 9 Days & 8 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide + Private transfer service
- This family-oriented trip includes the most popular destinations in China like Beijing, Xian & Shanghai to offer fabulous experience for the whole family. You and your children will share something in common, fun activities, culture explorations, great food, convenience and comfort!
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing ! You tour guide will meet you at the airport and transfer to your hotel at downtown. The rest of the day is free for you to rest or explore the city.
Day 2 Beijing ( B,L,D )
Today your private tour started from Temple of Heaven- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. Then you will visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. This evening you will have a taste of the famous Peking duck dinner.Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3 Beijing ( B,L )
Today you will be driving to less crowded section of Mutianyu Great Wall. You can choose from Hiking up by yourself with your children or take round way cable car. Later you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Shichahai area. During this Hutong Tour You will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself.
Day 4 Beijing ( B,L )
Today is full of family friendly activities which firstly you will be transferred to visit Beijing Zoo to get close look on giant pandas; if you like, you can go to have a Beijing under water experience: visit Beijing Aquarium. In the afternoon, visit the Summer Palace.
Day 5 Beijing & Flight to Xian ( B,L )
This morning is free for you to explore more about thiscity till it is time to transfer you to take flight to Xian, be met and transfer to visit old city wall, if weather permits, a bike ride is available. Then go to learn how to prepare Chinese noodles or dumplings at the local restaurants.
Day 6 Xian ( B,L )
This morning you will be transferred to visit the famous Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, in the afternoon, visit the Bell Tower, and a walk at the old quarters of the city.
Day 7 Xian & Flight to Shanghai ( B,D )
The morning is free at your leisure till it is time to transfer you to airport for your flight to Shanghai, be met and transfer to visit the famous Bund and Nanjing Road. This evening you will enjoy a great Acrobatic show.
Day 8 Shanghai ( B,L )
Today in the morning drive to a nearby water town - Zhujiajiao to witness the traditional life at Yangtze Delta. Then visit Yu Garden and the shopping area around it where you will get to shop like local Shanghai people !
Day 9 Shanghai departure ( B )
Today is the last day in Shanghai for you, you are free to explore this city more on your own till it is time to transfer to airport for your flight to your next destination with unforgettable memories.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 8 Nights hotel accommodations with daily breakfast based on twin sharing room;
- Meals specified in itinerary as B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner;
- Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;
- Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;
- Domestic economy class flights listed;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International flight tickets in/out China;
- China Visa Service;
- Service that is not mentioned above;
- Tips and personal expenses.