8 Days China Ancient Village(Town) Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 7 nights, 8 days
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide + Private transfer service
- This China Ancient Town Tour will present you with a panoramic view of the most authentic ancient Chinese architectures, ethnic cultures, and daily life in many of China’s ancient villages.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival, your guide will be waiting for you at the airport and transfer to your hotel afterward. The rest of the day is free at your leisure.
Day 2 Beijing ( B,L )
Be driven to the magnificent Forbidden City, home to emperors for over 500-years, you will also get the chance to stroll through Tiananmen Square. In the afternoon, you will take the traditional rickshaw ride through the local Hutong neighborhood.
Day 3 Beijing ( B,L,D )
A full-day tour will take in the grandeur of the Eighth Wonder of the World, the Great Wall, built more than 2000 years ago to protect China from northern invaders. On the way back to Beijing stop and visit the sacred Ming Tombs, where 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty were buried. Tonight enjoy the fantastic Kung Fu Show.
Day 4 Beijing-Pingyao ( B,L )
In this morning, you will admire the beauty of Summer Palace, built as a royal garden for Qing Dynasty Emperors. Continue to visit the Temple of Heaven where the Chinese emperors prayed for good harvest in ancient days. Then you will be transferred to the railway station and board the overnight soft-sleeper train to Pingyao.
Day 5 Pingyao -Xi’an (B, L)
Arriving in Pingyao this morning, after a short rest in the hotel, you will start the exciting trip to this ancient town, which is still well preserved the same as when it was the county seat of the Ming and Qing dynasties. It has been listed as one of the World Cultural Heritages sites by UNESCO. Pingyao is regarded as the birthplace of modern banking system of China and you will also see the remains of ancient stores, walls, family houses, etc.
After this visit, you will be transferred to the railway station and board the overnight soft-sleeper train to Xian.
Day 6 Xian ( B,L )
Arriving in Xian this morning, first visit the Terra-Cotta Warriorsand Horses which are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. Then enjoy the sublime Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Check in your hotel in the evening.
Day 7 Xian ( B,L,D )
Today visit the Mosque and 600-year-old City Wall in the morning. Xi’an City Wall is the best-preserved, oldest and largest ancient city defense system in China. It is also one of the most important landmarks of the Xi’an city. Then travel to the Agricultural Development Zone where you will visit the modern farming villages and experience the local farmers daily life. In the evening enjoy a dazzling Tang Dynasty Show and dinner.
Day 8 Xi’an Departure ( B )
Today is free at your leisure till it is time to transfer you to airprot for your flight.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 1 Night on the train and 6 night hotel accommodations based on twin sharing with breakfasts;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfer servcie;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International flight in/out China;
- China Visa Service;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;