7 Days Beijing Eco-friendly & Green Adventure Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Discovery & Extensive Tour with Green Beijing: classic and deeper immersion Beijing trip, perfect for you to learn more about Beijing’s past, present and future and explore the real Beijing. An insightful discovery and lifetime trip. Highlight of the route is to enjoy the green Beijing.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival at Beijing international airport, our guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be your own leisure.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel around 8:00 a.m. Firstly you will visit the world’s biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Jingshan Park to enjoy the panorama view of the whole Forbidden City and the City of Beijing! After having Chinese lunch, you’ll visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. In the evening, you will enjoy “The Legend of Kung Fu” at the Red Theatre. Have a great time!
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling.
After hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, then move on to the Ming Tombs(Changling or Dingling) and its Sacred Way. On the way back, you may make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed “Bird’s Nest” and the “Water Cube” from the outside. After the whole day tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 4 Beijing ( B, L )
Firstly, you’ll have a visit to the charming Beihai Park to appreciate the beautiful White Pagoda and the Nine-Dragon Screen. Later you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Shichahai area. During this Hutong Tour You will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself.
After lunch, Transfer to the famous Silk Market, the most well-known business brand in China.
Day 5 Beijing ( B, L )
Today after breakfast, you will firstly move on to the majestic Lama Temple. It is the largest and best-preserved lamasery in Beijing. Then, you will walk 10 minutes to the Confucius Temple– where emperors of the past worshiped Confucius, as well as the Imperial College at Guozijian- an ancient imperial colleague for high-ranking scholars in history.
After having typical Chinese lunch, you will be driven to 798 art zone—an art area which was built in an abandoned factory.
Day 6 Beijing ( B, L )
Today firstly you will marvel at the splendid Summer Palace, the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden.
Then move to the Fragrant Hills, a large forest park with the characteristics of imperial gardens in which natural landscape is combined with artificial scenery. Later you will visit the Beijing Botanical Garden, renowned as the largest botanical garden in North China.
Day 7 Beijing ( B )
Today will be free till your guide will escort you to the airport for your onward flight back to your home or to your next destination.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to experience the Buddhism culture
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort