6 Days Beijing Vacation Package for Family with Kids
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Your Perfect family vacation package will provide you joyful memories that you and your children will cherish for life. This tour appeals to all ages, and we make it easy for your kids to have endlessly fun.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival at Beijing international airport, our guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be your own leisure.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning. Firstly you will visit the world’s biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. After having Chinese lunch, head to the Beijing Sony Explora Science, a Science and technology museum, an interactive educational center for promotion of science and education. The blend of science and technology is the main theme of Sony ExploraScience. Then visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. In the evening, you will enjoy “The Legend of Kung Fu” at the Red Theatre. Have a great time!
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel in the morning. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling.
After hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, then you will be transferred to Beijing Olympic Village and take some pictures of world-famed “Bird’s Nest” and the ” Water Cube” from the outside. Then you will move on to visit the beautiful Summer Palce, the royal garden in ancient history.
Day 4 Beijing ( B, L )
Today after breakfast, you will visit the Capital Museum. It is a large modernized comprehensive museum that reflects the past and present of Beijing in terms of history, construction, folk customs, and culture. Head to visit Beijing Aquariumm, a good place to take children, as the world’s largest inland aquarium. Then move on to the Panda house at Beijing Zoo to meet the lovely panda.
After lunch you will visit Beijing Planetarium. It is a “Palace for Science”, “to explore the mysteries of the universe and to benefit society”.
Day 5 Beijing ( B, L )
Firstly, you’ll have a visit to the charming Beihai Park to appreciate the beautiful White Pagoda and the Nine-Dragon Screen. Later you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Shichahai area. During this Hutong Tour You will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself.
After lunch, Transfer to the famous Silk Market, the most well-known Chinese tradition costumes etc. market in Beijing.
Day 6 Beijing Departure ( B )
Today will be free till your guide will escort you to the airport for your onward flight back to your home or to your next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: 5 nights twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Travel Insurance;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;