5 Days Tasty Tour of Beijing
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Like the huge range of awe-inspiring landscapes that lies within its vast boundaries, China is also home to an incredible diversity of people. Our 5 days tasty China tour will take you to savor the authentic flavors of China with special dining, eatting both like a King and an ordinary people.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival at Beijing international airport, our guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be your own leisure.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L, D )
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel after a big breakfast.
Firstly you will visit the world’s biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside.
Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Jingshan Park to enjoy the panorama view of the whole Forbidden City and the City of Beijing!
Then is the lunch time, and we arrange you to have the world-famous Sichuan cuisine. You will taste the most signature dish: hotpot, a supper-spicy boiling broth into which fresh raw ingredients are dipped until they are cooked through; a fondue with fire!
After the lunch, you’ll visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest.
After todays tour, head to have the Kings dinner: Peking Roast Duck. Enjoy yourself!
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L, D )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling.
After the hiking, you will have the lunch on the foot of Badaling. Many classic Chinese dishes are arranged for you, including: the hongshao rou, beer fish, Mapo tofu, braised meat, etc. Then move on to the Ming Tombs (Changling) and its Sacred Way.
On the way back, you may make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed “Birds Nest” and the “Water Cube” from the outside.
Feel a little bit tired? Not to worry! We will arrange a foot massage (free of charge) for you, just relax and enjoy it! After the tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Tonight, we arrange a very mysterious dinner for you and your group. We are sure that you’ll love it!
Day 4 Beijing ( B, L, D )
After breakfast, head to Beijing Cooking School, and join in a class to learn how to cook the typical Chinese food. You will eat what you and your teacher have cooked for the lunch at school. Lots of fun!
After lunch, go to one of the branches of the century-old traditional Daoxiangcun Foodstuffs Store. Historically, the store cooked light snacks for the royal family or governmental officials in the Qing Dynasty. But today it has become a familiar brand to every Beijinger, is famous for Chinese pastries, candies, cooked meat, and fast-frozen food.
Then head to visit the Hutong by rickshaw. you will pay a visit to a local Siheyuan family and learn how to make dumplings with the housewife from the local vegetable market to the table.
Saying goodbye to the warm family, head down to Donghua Night Market near Wangfujing shopping street to taste the delicious snacks that you may not hear of them before.
Day 5 Beijing Departure ( B )
Today will be free till your guide will escort you to the airport for your onward flight back to your home or to your next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 4 Nights hotel accommodations based on twin-sharing bed with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International flight in/out China;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Travel Insurance