5 Days Classic Beijing Winter Tour with Skiing & Spa
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Length:
- 5 days & 4 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- This winter tour covers not only all the 'must-sees' of Beijing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven and Great Wall Hiking, but also the most unique and exciting winter activities, only available in Beijing winter: Skiing, Spa and Great Wall excursion.
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! Clear the customs and retrieve your baggage by yourself upon arrival, be greeted by our tour guide in the Arrival Hall who is holding a sign on which says your name; transferred by your private car/van to your hotel downtown.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
After breakfast, you will first visit the world's biggest city plaza, the Tiananmen Square. Subsequently, you could enter the Forbidden City which is the most complete imperial palace in China from the Meridian Gate (south gate). Upon stepping inside, can you imagine how grand the Forbidden City is under the strong contrast of yellow glazed tiles and red wall when the surrounding is showing a soughing chill sight?
Lunch will be arranged in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the Temple of Heaven which has been seen as the most holy imperial temple in Beijing as it is the complex where the emperor came every winter solstice to worship Heaven and pray for good harvest. So visit Temple of Heaven in winter you will find other feelings.
Day 3 Beijing Skiing Tour ( B, L )
Today will be a small challenge for you as you will be transferred to the Badaling Great Wall. It may windy in winter, especially on the Great Wall due to its high altitude. But in winter, Badaling Great Wall takes on another charm, especially after the snowfall. It wriggles its way like a silver dragon. The plants and hill are covered with silver clothes. Even without snow, the grand system of the Great Wall plus blue sky and white clouds must attract you.
After lunch, you will be driven to Shijinglong Ski Resort located 80km from Beijing, west of Longqiong Gorge. Enjoy skiing in the afternoon, the most popular sport in Beijing’s winter. Shijinglong Ski Resort totally owns 7 different trails covering beginner’s trail, intermediate trail and advanced trail.
After skiing in the afternoon, you will return to your downtown hotel.
Day 4 Beijing Spa Tour ( B, L )
Meet your tour guide in the morning, subsequently you will depart for the Summer Palace, the most famous imperial garden in Beijing listed as one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is winter hence the huge man-made lake which covers three quarter the whole garden is frozen. The picturesque view will press you a lot.
Lunch will be arranged in a local restaurant. Then you will be driven to Beijing Spa View Hot Spring. It is the largest spa in the world, which covers an area of 120 thousand square meters as Guinness certified. After enjoy the spa for 2-3 hours, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 5 Beijing Departure ( B )
After breakfast, our tour guide meets you and escorts you to the airport for your flight home or to the next destination. Have a nice flight!
- Main entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 4 Nights hotel accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfer service with experienced driver;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International flights in/out China;
- China Visa service;
- Optional day tours or activities you've chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Travel insurance.