5 Days Beijing Vacation Package for Family with Kids
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Embark on your dream trip to Beijing with your family. Ideal for families with kids at any age, this trip offers a “mobile classroom”, allowing you to learn about Chinese culture and science in fun and interactive ways. All of the things in the text books, websites or magazines become real to you and your kids.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival at Beijing international airport, our guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be your own leisure.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning. Firstly you will visit the world’s biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. After having Chinese lunch, head to the Beijing Sony ExploraScience, a Science and technology museum, an interactive educational center for promotion of science and education. The blend of science and technology is the main theme of Sony ExploraScience. Then visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest.
(Optional) In the evening, you will enjoy “The Legend of Kung Fu” at the Red Theatre. Have a great time!
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling.
The hiking on the Mutianyu great wall will take 1-2 hours. On the way to Summer Palace, make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed “Bird’s Nest” and the “Water Cube” from the outside. Then you will visit Summer Palace. the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden.
Day 4 Beijing ( B, L )
Today you will be transferred to Beijing Zoo to see the lovely pandas. Then move on to the Beijing Planetarium, It is a “Palace for Science”, “to explore the mysteries of the universe and to benefit society”.
Afterwards, you will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself. After Chinese lunch, you’ll take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Shichahai area.
Day 5 Beijing Departure ( B )
Today you will be free till your guide will escort you to the airport for your onward flight back to your home or to your next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 4 Nights hotel accommodations based on twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;