5 Days Beijing Essence Tour with Skiing and Spas
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 5 days & 4 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Plan a Beijing tour in 2010 winter? Beijing has so much to offer in winter, such as the ski resort, ice lantern festival, spa vacations, etc. This private tour is perfect for you to explore the Beijing highlihts in this winter, besides, you will have one day to ski in the Nanshan Ski Resort and one day to have a spa tour in Chunhuiyuan after the Mutianyu Great Wall hiking.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, clear the customs and retrieve your baggage; then meet our tour guide in the Arrival Hall who is holding a sign on which it says your name. Be transferred by your private car/vehicle to your hotel downtown. The rest of the day is free for you.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L)
Today you will first visit the world’s biggest city plaza, the Tiananmen Square; then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside; subsequently, go to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China; and later proceed to the impressive Temple of Heaven. After the sightseeing tour driven back to your hotel.
Day 3 Chunhuiyuan Spa & Mutianyu Great Wall ( B, L )
Our English speaking tour guide and experienced drive pick you up at your hotel and then go straight to the Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu Great Wall, one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall, is famous for its beautiful surroundings.
You have about 2 hours to hike the Mutianyu Great Wall. If you want to reach the highest point, you can try the cable car (optional).
After a Chinese typical lunch, set off to the Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Resort. It’s awesome to soak in the hot spring and relax yourself after a morning hiking. You have 2-3 hours to enjoy the spa bathing here. Hot springs of Chunhuiyuan contain many chemical elements and minerals which can keep you beauty and healthy.
After enjoying the open-air hot spring with charming landscape around, transferred back to your hotel.
Day 4 Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort ( B, L )
After breakfast, your tour guide and car will drive you to the Nanshan Ski Resort. Nanshan ski resort is the most popular and good ski resort in Beijing, and it boasts of 8 trails for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers, and the first Half pipe of international standard as well as the China first Mogul’s advanced trail, and the first snow football ground for six players.
You will enjoy 4-hour ski, and after skiing, have Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. Then be transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 5 Beijing Departure ( B )
Be free after breakfast until our tour guide picks you up from your hotel and escorts you to the airport for your flight to your sweet home or to the next destination.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 4 Nights hotel accommodations based on twin sharing with breakfasts;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers service with experienced driver;
- Travel Agency Service charge.
- International flight in/out China;
- China Visa Service;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
5 Days Beijing Winter Tour with Skiing, Spa and Hiking
12 Days Winter Tour from Beijing to Jilin, Beidahu and Harbin
8 Days Winter land and Yabuli Ski Resort Package
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort