4 Days Beijing Inner Mongolia Round Trip
Price per person from $466
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Length:
- 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Overnight Train + Private Transfer Service + Private Tour Guide
- This 4 day tours offers you an opportunity to have a feeling of Inner Mongolia by visiting its capital Hohhot, Gegentala Grassland with fun local activities.
Day 1 Beijing Hohhot by Overnight Train
You’ll be picked up at your hotel or other preferred locations in Beijing around 19:00 and transferred to Beijing west train station for the overnight train to Hohhot from Beijing No.K89 at 21:00.
Day 2 Hohhot-Gegentala Grassland by Road (B, L)
You’ll arrive in Hohhot at about 7:20am, and you’ll be met by your local guide at Hohhot Railway station. After a buffet breakfast in a nice hotel, you’ll be driven to the Gegentala Grassland, about 140km northeast from Hohhot, 2 hours’ drive.
Gegentala Grassland is the largest and a unique Mongolian scenic spot bearing the Mongolian ethical features of China. Upon arrival, you’ll receive a traditional welcoming ceremony by the local Mongolians colorfully dressed. You’ll taste the traditional Mongolian food and take part in local activities. While listening to the melodious toasting songs and appreciating traditional Mongolian dances, you have the opportunity to taste Kumiss, roasted whole sheep and shouba rou.
After the lunch, go to the stud farm for your horseback riding. That’s the highlight of today. Afterwards, you are arranged to see the Performances of Mongolian style wrestling, Horse racing and Equestrian. After dinner, you’ll have a rest till 9:00pm when you go to enjoy the bonfire party.
Stay overnight in the Yurts.
Day 3 Gegentala Grassland – Hohhot by Road – Beijing by Overnight Train (B, L)
You should never miss out on the sunrise on the grassland, one of the most marvelous spectacle in nature. After breakfast, you’ll be driven back to Hohhot. After lunch in Hohhot, you’ll head to visit the Dazhao Monastery, the largest and best preserved lama temple in Hohhot. Then, go the visit the Inner Mongolia Museum. Later go to the local market for the souvenir shopping before you are driven to the train station for Beijing by the train K90 (21:00 – 7:20am).
You should never miss out on the sunrise on the grassland, one of the most marvelous spectacle in nature.
After breakfast, you’ll be driven back to Hohhot. After lunch in Hohhot, you’ll head to visit the Dazhao Monastery, the largest and best preserved lama temple in Hohhot. Then, go the visit the Inner Mongolia Museum.
Later go to the local market for the souvenir shopping before you are driven to the train station for Beijing by the train K90 (21:00 – 7:20am).
Day 4 Beijing Arrival
After arrival in Beijing, you’ll be met and transferred to your hotel or other preferred locations in Beijing.
- Round Trip Soft sleeper train tickets;
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers service;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International flights in/out China;
- China Visa Service;
- Service that is not mentioned above;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Beijing Pingyao Tour by High-speed Train
2 Days Beijing Chengde Tour Package
4 Days Shaolin Temple & Luoyang Longmen Grottoes Tour
5 Days Miracle Tour to Avatar's Floating Mountain – Zhangjiajie
7 Days Shanxi Tour, Pingyao Tour, Datong Tours