4 Days Beijing Essence Bus Tour Package
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 4 days & 3 nights
- Departure Date:
- 22-seats air-conditioned coach+Shared English speaking guide
- Would like to know much more about Beijing at a budget way? The tour is your first choice! It is featured by exploring Beijing best and highlights with shared tour guide and 22-seat comfortable coach. All Beijing essence are all seen, including, Badaling Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Tian’anmen Square, Ming Tombs, etc.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! After arrival, firstly clear the customs and retrieve your baggage, then go to the Arrival Hall to meet our tour guide who is holding a sign on which it says your name. And then transferred by your private car/vehicle to your hotel downtown.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, This tour starts at Tian’anmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao’s influence on China’s modern history. From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After having a short rest, we’ll visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
After chinese typical lunch at local restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
Day 3 Beijing ( B, L )
Pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour.
The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Having chinese typical lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional.
On the way to your hotels, you might make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some photos of the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube from the outside. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels.
Day 4 Beijing Departure ( B )
Be met and transferred to the airport to take the flight to your sweet home or to your next destination.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One day Panda house and Hutong Bus tour only US $30 p/p
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident’s house. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You can also have the chance to enjoy the porcelain factory,which is also a must in ancient Beijing tour.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transferred back to your hotels.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Shared Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Shared 22 seat-in-coach with experienced driver between hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- ArrangementsL: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
1 Day Classic Beijing TourForbidden City+Tiananmen+Temple of Heaven+Summer Palace
1 Day Beijing Highlights TourBadaling Great Wall+Forbidden City+Tiananmen Square
1 Day Most Adventurous Bus Tourwild wall hiking: from Jinshanling to Simatai
2 Days Beijing Essence Tour with Adventurous HikingTiananmen+Forbidden City+Summer Palace+Jinshanling-Simatai Hiking
3 Days Classic Beijing Bus Tour Packageexplore all the best of Beijing, perfect as great add-ons before your China trip