3 Days Beijing Essence City Break
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Our 3 days Beijing city break unlocks the secrets of the capital of the most populous country on earth. Join us to get under the ancient skin of this rapidly developing city, experience local life and customs and be amazed by the food and vibrant culture of today’s China.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival ( L )
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival at Beijing international airport, our guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. After check in and having a short rest, you will marvel at the splendid Summer Palace, the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. After the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling.
After hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, then move on to the Ming Tombs(Changling or Dingling) and its Sacred Way.
On the way back, you may make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed “Birds Nest” and the “Water Cube” from the outside. Later you will be taken to Beijing Liyuan Theatre to enjoy the Beijing Opera.
Day 3 Beijing Departure ( B, L )
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel around 8:00 a.m. Firstly you will visit the world’s biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China.
After having Chinese lunch, you’ll visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. After the whole day tour, our guide will escort you to the airport for you onward flight back to your home or your next destination.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the real folk culture of Beijing
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort