2 Days Soul of Beijing with Acrobatic Show and Night Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 2 Days & 1 Night
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide + Private transfer service
- Experience the soul of Beijing within 2 days and 2 nights. Embrace China historically and culturally within only very limited time.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel. Firstly you will visit Tiananmen Square. Then walk to the marvelous ‘Egg‘ (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside. Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Jingshan Park to enjoy the panorama view of the whole Forbidden City and the City of Beijing! After having Chinese lunch, you’ll visit the Temple of Heaven
— the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world
where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. After your
dinner, transfer to Beijing Acrobatics Theatre. Upon arrival at
theatre, you will be led to your seat with help of both your tour guide
and theatre staff who have your pre-booked entrance tickets.
Day 2 Beijing ( L,D )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel. Then drive to the less crowded Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. After hiking the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, then move on to the Ming Tombs (Changling or Dingling) and its Sacred Way.
Tonight you will taste the most famous delicious dish in Beijing, Peking Roast Duck. After your dinner, transfer to Olympic Stadium for photo taking for Bird Nest and Water Cube, Having a distant view of new CCTV tower. Pass Beijing Business Street, Ancient City Wall, broadest Chang’an Avenue, Tiananmen Square, National Grand Theatre, and Houhai Lake Bar Street. If you like, you can be free on your own at the Houhai Bar Street and have more fun here.
- Entry tickets for the sights as indicated;
- Private transfer service between your downtown and your attraction;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Private local English -speaking tour guide;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication.
- International flight tickets in/out China;
- Service that is not mentioned above;
- Hotel accommodation;
- Tips and personal expenses;
- Travel insurance.