2 Days Old Beijing and New Olympic Bike Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 2 Days & 1 Nights
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide + Private bicycle
- Cycling through from imperial Beijing:Tiananmen square,Forbidden city Beijing Hutong, and Prince Gong’s Garden to new Beijing Olympic.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing ( B, L )
After breakfast, our experienced tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. From here, we will get on the bike and cycle on the Tiananmen square, along the Forbidden city to Beihai Park. You will see Beihai park, the moat of the forbidden city, the temple of earth, and lama temple as well as the confucius temple. Onward to pass through the ancient hutongs to get to the Drum Tower and Bell Tower. Cycle along the Houhai lake,Bar street and Prince Gong’s Garden. Lunch will be arranged in a local family, enjoy local food. If you wish, you can learn how to make Chinese dish in local family.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
After breatfast, our tour guide will pick you up in your hotel then start todays Bike tour. You will cycle along the Summer Palace. Go into visit the Imperial Garden Summper place, After lunch in a local resturant then ride ahead to the modern part of Beijing, Olympic sites, the new landmark of Beijing, “Bird Nest” and “Water Cube“. Take pictures outside of them. Then return to your hotel in Beijing.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 1 Night hotel accommodations based on twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Excess baggage charge at airport;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;