2 Days Beijing City Break/Beijing Stopover Trip
Price per person from $202
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Length:
- 2 Days & 1 Night
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Plan a weekend/2 days Beijing city break? Or stopover in Beijing for your international tour? Then this is the trip! Safe and comfortable airport transfer; explore the importance of Tiananmen; live a day's life of the Emperor in Forbidden City and be a great man by climbing up the majestic Great Wall! We promise you an insiders' discovery!
Day 1 Beijing Arrival ( L )
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival at Beijing international airport, our guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. After check in and having a short rest, you will firstly visit the Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. After having Chinese lunch, you'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. After the whole day tour, you will be returned to your hotel.
Day 2 Beijing Departure ( B, L )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall as well as to avoid the crowds at Badaling. After hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, our guide will escort you to the airport for you onward flight back to your home or your next destination.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to experience a real Hutong life and an intimate contact with Giant Panda
Today firstly you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Gulou area. During this Hutong Tour You will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself. Then continue to the Beijing Zoo to visit the lovely pandas. After lunch in a local Chinese restaurant, you will marvel at the splendid Summer Palace, the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the 'golden route'
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor's second palace: Chengde summer resort