12 Days China Nightlife Experience
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 12 days & 11 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide + Private transfer service
- Explore China’s major historical attractions like the Great Wall and Summer Palace during the day and in the evening take part in various social and nightlife activities as you visit some of China’s most exciting clubs, fun-filled karaoke houses, unique pubs and relaxing massage parlors and spas. Do it all! See the Terracotta Warriors, tour Shanghai, witness the beauty of China’s ancient water towns, and enjoy the best of China’s nightlife!
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing ! Upon arrival, our guide will wait for you in the arrival hall with your name sign then transfer to your hotel. You will have a trip briefing and orientation. The rest of evening is free of leisure for you.
Day 2 Beijing ( B, L )
After Breakfast, you will start your city tour from visiting Tian’anmen Square. Then tour Forbidden City, the most complete imperial palace in China. Afterwards you will have lunch. Then transfer to Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed “Birds Nest” and the “Water Cube” from the outside. After that your guide will take you to Theatre to enjoy a wonderful acrobatics Show. Afterwards you could choose to go enjoy Nightlife activities (spend time at Sanlitun Bar Street) or return to your hotel to rest.
Day 3 Beijing ( B,L )
Morning is free for you to explore the city. Then pick up from hotel for Lunch then transfer to visit Temple of Heaven. After transfer to Wangfujing Nightlife Street where you can find many different kind of local snacks.
Day 4 Beijing ( B,L,D )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel. Then drive to the less crowded Mutianyu Great Wall (80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. After hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, then we move on to the Ming Tombs (Changling or Dingling) and its Sacred Way.
Tonight for dinner you will have the famous Peking Roast Duck. Following with a Chinese foot massage to get rid of whole days tiredness (free of charge) Transfer back to your hotel.
Day 5 Beijing ( B,D )
This morning is free of leisure for you. After your lunch, your guide will pick you up from the hotel transfer to the charming Baihai Park to appreciate the beautiful White Pagoda and the Nine-Dragon Screen.
Later you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Shichahai area. During this Hutong Tour You will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Dinner will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself.
Afterwards you can have a beer or two at Houhai bar street.Enjoy a great experience of Beijing nightlife.
Day 6 Beijing-Xian by taking a train ( B,L )
After breakfast you will transfer to visit Summer Palace, the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. After lunch transfer back to down to do visit famous Xiushui Street where sell knockoffs from clothes to digital devices.
Free of leisure till it is time to transfer you to Beijing train station for your overnight soft sleeper train to Xian
Day 7 Xi’an ( B )
Arrive in Xian, your guide will wait for you at train station and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city.
You will be transferred to the famous Muslim street where you can try local snacks and traditional crafts you could easily have a good time at this lively street.
Day 8 Xi’an ( B,L,D )
In the morning be picked up at your hotel then driven to the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses; the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century, It is one of the most popular tourist spots not to be missed by any visitor to China. After lunch, move on to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Ancient City Wall ; enjoy the local Dumpling Dinner served in a fine restaurant in the evening.
Day 9 Xian-Shanghai Flight ( B,L )
After breakfast transfer to Shaanxi Historical Museum. After lunch transfer to airport for your flight from Xian to Shanghai. Upon arrival, Rest of the day is free for you to explore the metropolis.
Day 10 Shanghai ( B,L )
Today, you will see the past, present and future of Shanghai. First, you will have a leisure time at Yuyuan Garden a traditional Chinese garden. Its exquisite pavilions, unique stones, corridors, and rockeries must attract you a lot. You may also shop like local shanghai people at Yuyuan Bazaar.
Then drive to the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall; it will show you a fascinating insight of Shanghai’s future.
In the afternoon, you will visit the Jinmao Tower. Standing on the top of the tower, you will get a bird eye view of Shanghai city. Tianzifang is an art district full of exotic atmosphere in Shanghai. Here the ancient architectures of old Shanghai Shikumen must give you an unforgettable memory.
At night, you can go to Xintiandi to experience relaxing nightlife in Shanghai
Day 11 Suzhou & Back to Shanghai ( B,L,D )
Our local guide will pick you up at your hotel and then drive to Suzhou (about 1.5 hours).Firstly arrive at the majestic 12th century Master-of-Nets Garden. You will surely be surprised how the acreage is used and this shows a characteristic of Chinese garden. Then visit Tiger Hill Park. Move on to the ancient city water gate, Panmen Gate to explore the Old City of Suzhou. After a visit to the Silk Factory No. 1 at the “Hometown of Chinese Silk”, you’ll drive back to Shanghai to your hotel for rest.
Day 12 Shanghai Departure( B )
Today is free of leisure till it is time to transfer you to the airport for your flight to next destination.
- Domestic flight tickets from Xi’an to Shanghai with tax and fees;
- Soft sleeper train ticket from Beijing to Xi’an;
- Main entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 10 nights hotel accommodations based on twin sharing room with breakfasts;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Private local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers service between hotels and airport and train station, the attractions;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Flight tickets in/out China;
- China Visa Service;
- Service that is not mentioned above
- Tips and personal expenses;
- Travel insurance.