10 Days Beijing & Xishuangbanna Bike Tour
- This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in shoulder seasons.
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 10 days & 9 nights
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide + Private transfer
- Xishuangbanna is the most tropical area in China, so if you are looking for a warm place and something different,this trip is for you. You will discover Bai, Hani, Yi, Yao and other minorities villages, you will be surrounded by nature and tea plantations and go as far as the border of Myanmar. The population of the Xishuangbanna is composed by 30% of Han and 70% of minorities.
Sample Itinerary Overview
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Welcome to Beijing! Upon your arrival at Beijing international airport, our guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be your own leisure.
Day 2 Beijing ( B,L )
Today our guide will pick you up at your hotel. Firstly you will visit the world’s biggest city plaza, Tiananmen Square (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace). Then walk to the marvelous “Egg” (the National Centre for the Performing Arts) to take some pictures from its outside.
Subsequently you will move on to the Forbidden City. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Jingshan Park to enjoy the panorama view of the whole Forbidden City and the City of Beijing! After having Chinese lunch, you’ll visit the Temple of Heaven — the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. Later you will be taken to Beijing Acrobatics Theatre to enjoy the fantastic Acrobatic Show. Enjoy your evening time!
Day 3 Beijing ( B,L )
Today our tour guide will meet you and pick you up from your hotel around 8:00 am. Then drive to the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall(80km away from Beijing downtown), it is known for its beautiful surroundings. It is a superb location to appreciate the grandness of the Great Wall. After hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 1 or 2 hours, then move on to the Ming Tombs (Changling) and its Sacred Way.
On the way back, you may make a stop at the Beijing Olympic Village to take some pictures of the world-famed “Birds Nest” and the “Water Cube” from the outside. Feel a little bit tired? Not to worry! We will arrange a foot massage (free of charge) for you, just relax and enjoy it! After the tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Day 4 Beijing ( B,L )
Today after breakfast, you will marvel at the splendid Summer Palace, the former royal garden, it is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. After lunch, transfer back to downtown and the rest of the day is free for you to explore the city.
Day 5 Beijing – Kunming – Jinghong ( B )
This morning you’ll take a flight from Beijing to Kunming then to Jinghong. After your arrival you will take a walk along the Mekong River and meet a Dai family performing traditional pottery.
Overnight you’ll be transferred to Jinghong.
Day 6 Jinghong – Aini village ( B,D )
This morning after your breakfast take the road to Nan Nuo Mountain famous for her tea plantations. Take a 3-hour walk through Aini villages and tea plants. To experience the real local life, you will stay at a minority village
Day 7 Aini village – Menghai – Jinghong ( B )
This morning your driver will bring you to the Menghai market. Then take a walk through forest and valley to visit the minority villages as Ake, Bulang, Aini & Lahu near the Myanmar border.
Spend overnight at a cozy hotel.
Day 8 Xishuangbanna ( B )
This morning go down the Mekong in a private boat to the village of Ganlanba .Then explores by bike the surrounding countryside of the village. Then drive back to Jinghong.
Day 9 Xishuangbanna ( B )
This morning ride your bike through the mountain and forest and arrive in the Menglun nature reserve. This afternoon you can relax yourself at the hotel.
Day 10 Jinghong – Kunming – Beijing ( B )
This morning take your flight to Kunming then Beijing for your next destination.
- Domestic economy class
flights Beijing- Kunming- Jing Hong and Jing Hong- Kunming- Beijing with tax
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- 9 Nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing bed with breakfast;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfer service;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operation and communication;
- Bike rental.
- International flight in/out China;
- China Visa service;
- Optional visits;
- Excess baggage charge at airport;
- Service that is not mentioned above;
- Tips and personal expenses;
- Travel insurance.