1 Day Jiuhua Hot Spring and Badaling Great Wall Hiking Tour
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day （Hiking: 2 hours ）
- Departure Date:
- Available Everyday
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- The most popular and gorgeous Badaling, relax hot spring spa
Sample Itinerary Overview
After breakfast, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel then drive to the first destination Badaling Great Wall. Badaling section is the most visited one among all the Great Wall sections, approximately 80km northwest of urban Beijing city. Badaling Great Wall is famous for his magnificence. The wall averages 7.8 metres high, 6.5 metres wide of the base, and 5.8 metres on the top. The highest section is 15 meters high. The wall was designed to allow five horse or ten soldiers to march on the wall. You will hike up snaking sections of walls, enter the watchtowers and see distant views. You will hike for 2 hours on the Badaling Great Wall.
Having Chinese typical lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, driving to Jiuhua Spa Resort. You will enjoy spa bathing here for about 2-4 hours in the hot spring pools. The baths improve circulation and digestion, and the minerals contained in the water are believed to have health promoting, healing and even anti-aging effects. Even the most discerning guests are sure to find their favorite from the long list of herbal and mineral baths. The atmosphere in the Mermaid Palace, where you can soak in natural hot spring baths, is very clear, warm and cozy. The Jiuhua Spa & Resort is one of the best spa resorts in Beijing area.
After relax in the hot spring Spa, then transferred back to your hotels.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between your hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort