1 Day Fall Foliage and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day （Hiking: 2 + 2 hours）
- Departure Date:
- You Choose （Autumn season from Oct 10 – Nov. 15）
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Beijing shows its best in Autumn around the year, most because it presents the best autumn hues feasting people’s eyes, that is the world-famous red leaves in urban and suburbs. Mutianyu Great Wall and Hongluo Temple are the top scenic spots to enjoy the spectacular view, so we arrange you this tour.
Sample Itinerary Overview
After breakfast, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel then drive to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu section is known for its beautiful surrounding. It is specially famous for its Autumn Foliage. In golden autumn, Mutianyu Great Wall is covered with brilliant red leaves and is fruitful and can see red leaves dancing, so it has always been the ideal choice for travelers with intention to travel in autumn.
Having Chinese typical lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, driving to Hongluo Temple. In the four seasons, autumn in Beijing is most enchanting. The changing colors make the city look graceful and romantic. In this season, people will crowd into the scenic spots to feast their eyes on the stunning red leaves. Hongluo Temple, reputed as the most famous autumn scenic spot, is always jam-packed at this time of year. There are more than 40 kinds of trees covering an area of 300 hectares.
Hongluo Temple is also called Red Snail Temple. The Temple has been the most important Buddhist temple in northern China for the past 10 centuries, as the temple has served not only as a traditional buddhist place of worship, but also as a monastic center for the education of Buddhist monks and abbots throughout northern China, and indeed, monks and abbots have arrived from Japan and from locations farther afield in order to study at Hongluo Temple.
After viewing the Hongluo Temple with red leaves, then transferred back to your hotels.
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between your hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort