1 Day Bike around Yandaixiejie Hutong & Local Folk Artisan House Visit
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Bike around the famous hutong – Yandaixiejie, climb up to the Drum Tower getting a bird view of hutongs and siheyuans; and visit the oldest and largest lamasery of China.
Sample Itinerary Overview
First visit an ordinary family courtyard home. Then take a Bike to ride through the narrow Hutong alleys and seeing the old Beijing houses along. Across the Yinding Bridge, then Walk along the Yandai Xiejie, There are more than 60 stores along the street selling folk craftwork, national costume, tobacco pipes, etc. Then walk to Drum Tower, Originally built in 1272 during the Yuan Dynasty, remaining largely unchanged through its current state. The drum tower was used to mark the time, with a total of 24 drums. Ascending the 69 steps to the up of Drum Tower having bird’s eye view of the hutongs and siheyuan surroundings. Then walking through the 700-year old lane Nanluoguxiang. Taking a typical Chinese lunch in a local restaurant then continue to visit Lama Temple, also called Yonghe Temple or Yonghe Lamasery, is the largest and best-preserved lamasery in Beijing. After visit Yonghe temple, return to your hotel in Beijing.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Tour insurance.
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort