1 Day Most Popular Beijing Day Trip for Folk Culture
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day
- Departure Date:
- You Choose.
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Folk culture immersion tour: walk through the oldest classic Chinese imperial garden – Beihai Park; rickshaw around the Gulou Hutong area; local family visit and house-host lunch; explore the largest and best preserved lamasery of China; have a class in the Imperial College; worship Confucius in the Confucius Temple;
Sample Itinerary Overview
Firstly, you’ll have a visit to the charming Beihai Park to appreciate the beautiful White Pagoda and the Nine-Dragon Screen. Later you will take a rickshaw to visit the most famous Hutongs keeping the original layout in the Gulou area. During this Hutong Tour You will visit a local family and experience what their life is like. Lunch will be arranged at a local family. If you like, you can learn to cook some Chinese dumplings by yourself.
After lunch, you will move on to the majestic Lama Temple. It is the largest and best-preserved lamasery in Beijing. Then, you will walk 10 minutes to the Confucius Temple– where emperors of the past worshiped Confucius, as well as the Imperial College at Guozijian- an ancient imperial colleague for high-ranking scholars in history. After the tour, our guide will send you back to the hotel.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ One more day to explore the most classic Beijing imperial sites
+ One more day to hike the most beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall and the tombs of Ming Emperors
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between your hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
- Tour insurance.
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort