1 Day Beijing Bird Watching & Badaling Great Wall Tour
- This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually lower price with more travelers, higher price in high seasons, and lower in low seasons.
- Tour Code:
- 1 Day ( Hiking: 2 hours )
- Departure Date:
- You Choose (Best watching time:Spring and Autumn.)
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- The most popular and gorgeous Badaling, hundreds of wild birds observes.
Sample Itinerary Overview
After breakfast, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel then drive to the first destination Yeyahu Lake (Wild Duck Lake) near the Guanting Reservoir in Yanqing County in Northwestern suburban Beijing.
Yeyahu Lake Wetland Natural Reserve in Yanqing District is surrounded by mountains and the Great Wall. The wetlands are rich in fish, shrimp and grass. Many species of waterfowl live there. The reserve is home to more than 240 kinds of fowl, including five listed as China’s most protected species and 34 of the second grade. It is an ideal stop for migratory birds eading south or north every fall and spring. There are thousands of birds Like swans, grus grus, geese, ducks, egrets and cranes flock that migrate across China. The lake naturally turns to be an idea places to watch birds.
After the bird observing in Wild Duck Lake, then visit the Wild Duck Lake Wetland Museum. The museum contains a great number of sample birds and animals which once lived in this area.
Having Chinese typical lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, driving to Badaling Great Wall. Badaling section is the most visited one among all the Great Wall sections, approximately 80km northwest of urban Beijing city. Badaling Great Wall is famous for his magnificence. It is the highlight and the most excellent section of Great Walls built in Ming Dynasty. It is also the best preserved part of Great Wall. You will hike up snaking sections of walls, enter the watchtowers and see distant views. You will hike for 2 hours on the Badaling Great Wall.
After get down from Badaling Great Wall, then transferred back to your hotels
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between your hotel and scenic spots;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities youve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
2 Days Soul of Beijing Toursee best of Beijing with less money and time; perfect as a pre/post China or international trip
3 Days Beijing Essence City Breakgreat short city break with airport transfer, enjoy featured Peking Opera ; the ‘golden route’
4 Days Classic Beijing Tourclassic & top-rated route, see the best of Beijing in a hurry-free way
5 Days Experience The Real Hutong LifeAuthentic experience of real local life, learn more culture about imperial and ordinary families
7 Days Beijing Side Trip to Chengderoyal canal cruise ; expedition to the emperor’s second palace: Chengde summer resort